There’s never been a better time to straighten your teeth with the most advanced Clear Aligners in the world. Our office is proud to be a certified provider of Invisalign clear aligners, which give you a clear, convenient, and comfortable option to achieve the smile you’ve always wanted.
Why Invisalign treatment?
- Faster treatment: Most Invisalign/Clear Aligner patients finish twice as fast as braces patients. Treatment is usually between 6-12 months.
- Proven results: We have hundreds of Invisalign/Clear Aligner patients who are happy with their spectacular smiles without having to wear braces.
- Better fit: Clear Aligners are comfortable, fit well, and are easy to put on and take off.
- Effective: Invisalign/Clear Aligners can treat a wide range of teeth-straightening conditions, including most crossbites, crowding, open bites, gapped teeth, overbites, and underbites.
- Virtually invisible: Most people won’t even know you’re going through treatment, because Invisalign/Clear Aligners are virtually invisible!
- Comfortable: Invisalign/Clear Aligner trays are not only smooth and comfortable to wear, but they’re also removable. That means you can continue doing all the things you normally would, from brushing and flossing to eating whatever you like.
- Convenient: Invisalign/Clear Aligner treatment is ideal for your busy schedule. Treatment time is shorter than with metal braces and it takes less time getting adjustments.
The Invisalign/Clear Aligner Treatment Process
Your First Consultation
At your initial evaluation, we will discuss your orthodontic needs and evaluate whether Invisalign/Clear Aligner treatment is right for you.
Your Custom Treatment Plan
We will map out a precise treatment plan exclusively for you.
Your Invisalign/Clear Aligners
Your custom-made aligners will be comfortable, removable and virtually invisible so most people won't even notice you're wearing them during your teeth straightening.
Wear your Invisalign/Clear Aligners 20 to 22 hours a day for the best results, and take them out only to eat, brush, and floss.
As you wear each set of aligners, your teeth will gently and gradually shift into place. We may recommend that you begin wearing a new set of aligners every 2-4 weeks and schedule checkups every 4-8 weeks.
Taking Care of Your New Smile
When your treatment is complete, you'll receive a final retainer to keep teeth straight for a lifetime!
To learn more about the Invisalign/Clear Aligner system and all your orthodontic treatment options, please feel free to schedule an appointment at our office. We look forward to meeting you and helping you achieve a smile that’s made to move!
Click here to schedule your FREE Smiles Hollywood Orthodontics evaluation or call (972)529-9700 to speak with someone on our dynamic team!