Is your smile ready for its casting call? With Invisalign/Clear Aligner treatment at Smiles Hollywood Orthodontics, you can take advantage of the most advanced Clear Aligner system in the world—all without the need for metal brackets and wires. It’s the clear, convenient, and comfortable option to achieve the smile you deserve.
Invisalign at Smiles Hollywood Orthodontics puts your smile on center stage, expediting your treatment with digital scanning and radiography, and offering an In-house lab for quicker turnaround on appliances and retainers. We give meticulous attention to detail so when you’re finished with treatment, you and your smile are truly the stars of the show.
HOW DOES INVISALIGN TAKE YOUR SMILE TO CENTER STAGE?
- Faster treatment: Most Invisalign/Clear Aligner patients finish twice as fast as braces patients. Treatment is usually between 6 and 12 months.
- Proven results: Dr. Crise and Dr. Downs have hundreds of Invisalign/Clear Aligner patients who are happy with their spectacular smiles without having to wear braces.
- Better fit: Clear Aligners are comfortable, fit well, and are easy to put on and take off.
- Effective: Invisalign/Clear Aligners can treat a wide range of teeth-straightening conditions, including most crossbites, crowding, open bites, gapped teeth, overbites, and underbites.
- Virtually invisible: Most people won’t even know you’re going through treatment, because Invisalign/Clear Aligners are virtually invisible!
- Comfortable: Invisalign/Clear Aligner trays are not only smooth and comfortable to wear, but they’re also removable. That means you can continue doing all the things you normally would, from brushing and flossing to eating whatever you like. No metal also means no poking wires and no irritated gums!
- Convenient: Invisalign/Clear Aligner treatment is ideal for your busy schedule. Treatment time is shorter than with metal braces and it takes less time getting adjustments.
THE INVISALIGN/CLEAR ALIGNER TREATMENT PROCESS
Your First Consultation
At your initial evaluation at our McKinney orthodontic office, Dr. Crise and Dr. Downs and our treatment coordinators will discuss your orthodontic needs and evaluate whether Invisalign/Clear Aligner treatment is right for you.
Your Custom Treatment Plan
We will map out a precise treatment plan exclusively for you, using Invisalign or our In-house Aligners.
Your Invisalign/Clear Aligners
Whether you choose Invisalign or In-house Clear Aligner treatment, your custom-made trays will be comfortable, removable and virtually invisible so most people won't even notice you're wearing them during your teeth straightening.
Wear your Invisalign/Clear Aligners 20 to 22 hours a day for the best results, and take them out only to eat, brush, and floss.
As you wear each set of Aligners, your teeth will gently and gradually shift into place. We may recommend that you begin wearing a new set of Aligners every 2 to 4 weeks and schedule checkups every 4 to 8 weeks.
Taking Care of Your New Smile
When your treatment is complete, you'll receive a final retainer to keep your teeth straight for a lifetime!
To learn more about the Invisalign/Clear Aligner system and all your orthodontic treatment options, please feel free to schedule an appointment at our office. We look forward to meeting you and helping you achieve a smile that’s ready to be the star of the show!
Click here to schedule your FREE Smiles Hollywood Orthodontics evaluation or call (972) 529-9700 to speak with someone on our dynamic team!