Dr. Stephanie Crise's outstanding credentials combined with her love for children, her genuine concern for the well-being of her patients, and her fascination with the science of orthodontics makes her an exceptional orthodontist.
The idea for her Hollywood/Broadway themed office was sparked from her very own love for the stage. Dr. Crise who wears many hats (mother, wife, singer, public speaker and Texas Aggie-- whoop!), regularly speaks at schools, community events, church and charity functions. Her first love, however, continues to be "Creating Smiles, Hollywood Style" in an enjoyable atmosphere where her patients are the real "Stars".
Dr. Crise regularly gives of her time to the community. Annually, she visits second graders all over McKinney and the surrounding areas, teaching the importance of dental health. She has been interviewed as an orthodontic specialist by Channel 8 (ABC news) and has been a radio contributor with her very own "Crise Byte" Health news spot. She has spoken to middle schools about the importance of getting an education and to high schools about the importance of science in our world. She employs several high school students in her office through the school work program to encourage students to take dental and medical career paths. Her commitment to the community is displayed in her generous charity involvement. She provides a health professions scholarship for McKinney graduates and is a large contributor to many national and local charities benefiting children. Dr. Crise has been involved with Young Life for the past six years serving the area teens. She is also committed to her Women’s Ministry, traveling throughout the United States, speaking at various women’s retreats. She believes in the power of prayer and in 2009 she created The Prayer Place of McKinney to encourage people to pray for our nation and our city.
Dr. Crise enjoys spending her free time with her husband and two daughters, swimming, snow skiing, watching movies, and attending the theatre.
Click here to view Dr. Crise's mission trip to Africa trip-to-africa.doc
- Bachelor of Science Texas A & M University (1985-1990) - magna cum laude
- Doctor of Dental Surgery Baylor College of Dentistry (1991-1995) - Valedictorian
- Masters Degree, Orthodontics - Baylor College of Dentistry (1995-1997)
- American Association of Orthodontists (AAO)
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Texas Dental Association (TDA)
- Baylor Orthodontic Alumni Association (past president - 2010)
- Alexander Discipline Study Group
- Charles Tweed Orthodontic Foundation
- McKinney Chamber of Commerce
- Legacy Women's Financial Group
- McKinney Education Foundation
- Texas A & M Century Club member